Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased a Dell Monitor from BuyDig through eBay on their Black Friday deal. Everything was fine until I got a notification from FedEx on 11/30 that the product has been delivered.

When I went home that day, I didnt see it in front of my house so I decided to contact BuyDig customer service and let them know that I didnt receive my product. The customer service lady asked me to go around the neighborhood and ask if anyone received my product and if anyone saw it. Working in the service department of a company, I instantly asked them to place a claim for me with FedEx, and the lady reluctantly agreed and she told me the process will take up to 3-5 Business Days and I will be contacted by FedEx. About 10 days afterward, I still didnt get contacted by FedEx, so I called BuyDig again to ask them for support.

They told me now that I need to contact directly with eBay to file a claim which I did so right away. The customer service told me this will be taken care of and a decision will soon be done. After placing a Claim on eBay, I was notified that it will take up to 48 hrs so I patiently waited. After about a couple of hours, I received a email notification from eBay that they have notified BuyDig about the claim and BuyDig has moved the decision for this claim to eBay.

Within the next couple of hours, I received another notification from eBay telling me the claim has been closed and no refund will be provided since the FedEx webpage state it has been delivered.... I called BuyDig again the next morning and asked them for a explaination, and the service lady told me they will need me to place another claim with eBay and it will take up to 1 week.

At this moment I realized I dont want to deal with BuyDig again and I will just directly contact my Credit Card and ask for a credit back since I never received my product. This has been a terrible experience with BuyDig and I will never do business with them ever again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buydig Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments